Explore 4 lakes and 14 pass of Ladakh
Testing man and machine at the edge of the world! Our 4×4 off-roading tour is challenging as well as extreme. We cross the highest roads in the world, via rugged and challenging landscapes.
This trip takes you from Chandigarh, which was the City Beautiful From Chandigarh the safari follows the beautiful mountain road to Kullu Manali. From Manali you enter the very remote, But green part of Lahual , after crossing Darcha dry and mostly barren valley of Lahaul starts, Crossing beautiful Baralacha pass and Sarchu Tent city entered in Ladakh ( J&K ) , after then then Ladakh higgest lakes and passes road trip starts with real fun and adventures feel of self drive Jeep & SUVs. you cover max part of East Ladakh including HANLE ,,world 10th highest observatory.
Extreme 4×4 offloading at most places.
Enjoy high altitude off-road experience
See many monasteries
Drive through uncharted territory and see the highest passes in the world.
Drive on a dry lake bed Cross 14 pass and visit 4 lakes of this part of world at Himalayas.
Group Size: 5 to 20 per group, first come first served.
Total Distance Covered: 2500+ km.
Average altitude: 10,000 ft
Maximum altitude attained: 18500 ft
Terrain: Challenging, but safe.
Thrill level: Extreme
5.615 m Kardungh La – Pass – the highest pass on Earth!
5.390 m Tanglang La – Pass- the second-highest
5.360 m Chang La – Pass – the third-highest
5.300 m Wari La – Pass
5.050 m Namshang La – Pass
5,019 m Lachungla – pass
5,000 m Polokangla – Pass
4,900 m Namshingla – Pass
4,908 m Kanglajal la – pass
4,890 m Baralacha la – Pass
4,740 m Nakila – pass
4654 m kiagar la – pass
3,978 m Rohtang la – Pass
3250 m Jalori Pass
Pangong Tso lake (4,350 m)
Kiagar lake (4,522m)
Tsomorragi lake (4,595 m)
Tso Kar lake (4,620 m)
- Jeep Safari
- Rafting (Kullu River)
- Paragliding ( At Rohtang Pass)
- Hiking ( Nubra Valley and Ladakh)
- Camping (Jispa , Nubra , Pangong Tso, Tso Morri)
- Bone fire (Jispa , Nubra, Tirthan , Keylong)
- ATV ride (Nubra Valley)
- Camel Safari (Nubra Valley)
- Cycling (Ladakh)
- Photography (Full Trip)
- All 4×4 vehicles
- All SUVs
- All MUVs
- All Mini SUVs (Like Creta /Briza /Duster/EcoSport Etc ).
Day 1 – Chandigarh to Manali ( 280km/10 hours )
After Tour briefing and detailing with healthy breakfast start our full day fun drive to Manali from Chandigarh Resort, on the way we stop for Tea and Lunch at fix points.Night stay at Manali Resort.
Stay with Breakfast (For Dinner you are free to walk in Town, Pay& Eat)
Day 2 – Drive from Manali to Jispa (150km / 6 hours)
After breakfast & Day Briefing in the morning, start driving towards the beautiful Rohtang Pass
After passing Gulaba, Marhi, Khoksar, you will cross into the untouched Lahaul Valley and rejoin for fix lunch Stop.
Keep driving to your next stopover at Jispa
Gaze at stars in the night with your dinner
Overnight stay at Jispa
Jispa Swiss Camps with MAP meal plan (BF and Dinner)
Day 3 – Jispa to Leh ( 300km / 12 hours )
Wake up early and have your breakfast with Day Briefing.
As you drive towards Leh, you will pass many picturesque places like Darcha, Baralacha La, and Zing Zing bar
you will see many transformations happening in the landscape around you
Stop at Nakila, Lachung La, and Gata loops for some of the best pictures
After crossing Pang and Rumtse, we will finally arrive in Leh by the evening
Check into the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure,
The Mahey Alleya Resort or Similar with (MAP meal plan)
Day 4: Local site seen , (Shey-Thiksey-Hemis etc)
- After breakfast you are free for Local site seeing with local Guide .drive up along the scenic Indus valley. Enroute stop over to visit the famous Shey, Thiksey and Hemis monasteries.
- HALL OF FAME MUSEUM
- Gurdwara Pathar Sahib,.
- Shey Palace & Monastery
- Thiksey Monastery
- Hemis Monastery
- Leh Palace
- Evening market walk with Pay & Eat for taste of local kitchens and restaurants.
- Over Night stay at Same Hotel or Resort.
Day 5 – Drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung La ( 150km/ 6Hours)
Get an early breakfast and get briefed about the day’s trip to Nubra Valley
You will be driving on the world’s highest civilian motorable pass, Khardung La
You will drive up to Diskit Monastery for an unending view of the Nubra Valley
You will then head to the White Sand Dunes of Hundar, and get a double-humped camel ride
Dinner and discussion session at the camps,
Stay at (Deluxe Swiss Camp with MAP meal plan (BF and Dinner)
Day 6 – Drive to Pangong via Shyok ( 275km / 7 hours )
After breakfast, tour leader will brief about the day’s Trip.
Post this, you will start driving along the river Shyok
On the way we will stop for Picnic pack lunch at nice view point.
You will reach Pangong in the evening and check into your camps
Dinner and Overnight at Pangong Camps,
Day 7 – Pangong Lake to Hanle ( 170km / 7 hours)
After breakfast, you will take some time to admire the beauty of the lake,
We get Army permit then we take route from Chushul – Neoma – Loma – Hanle .
Visit World 10th Highest Observatory , its small village we stay at Camps and Home stay as best available with Local nomadic feel just near to Chines.
Day 8 ;- Hanle to Tso kar lake – (240km / 8 hours)
After breakfast, you will take some time to admire the beauty of the Hanle from View point at Gompa or Observatory,
After Crossing Mahey drive along with river towards China border. Stop at Kiygar lake and Pass admire the beauty
Reach Tso Morari and get ready to soak yourself in a white lake, which is a salted water body. had Lunch at lake side local kitchen.
Spend a lovely time at lake side Karzok village and start drive towards Tso kar lake which is 80km from here, On the way stop at Sumo hot Springs and night stay at Tso kar lake side Swiss camps with MAP meal plan.
Day 9 – Drive to Sissu (280km / 9 hours )
After breakfast, you will start the drive to Sissu from Tso Kar Lake .
Stop for some pictures at Nakeela, Lachung La, Gata loops.
Lunch stop at Bharatpur just before Baralacha pass
Reach Sissu late evening, share your experiences with each other while stargazing,tonight is our last day stay together..
Day 10 – Drive to Chandigarh ( 370km / Full day )
You will start early drive back towards Rohatang Pass side after your Breakfast, we cross Manali before lunch,
on the way rejoin and stop for Lunch, by late evening reach Home/Hotel (Chandigarh) end of trip
- 9 Night stay at warm clean 3*+ places at ( Resort/Hotel/Camps )
- 2 meal 10 days ( BF and Dinner Warm /Authentic /Local /pack food also) Except Leh and Manali City
- Backup and guide team ( With all Medical and mechanical Sport )
- Things to carry list for your Vehicle.
- Things to carry list for travel packing.
- All Photo and Videos for Media Coverage.
- Walkie–Talkie Radio between each vehicle.
- Emergency Service vehicle for any breakdown
- Oxygen and AMS kit for each vehicle as per needs.
- Environmental & Permit fee for Pangong and Nubra
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder for each car as per requirement.
- Participation T shirt or Hoody with ID and Car Stickers.
- Walkie-talkie Radio for between cars connectivity.
- Bonfire with music whenever possible.
- Stay of extra days ( We manage for your bookings if required)
- Domestic Air flight ticket ( We manage or Book for You
- Extra food Like Starters/meals, (Alcoholic, Mineral, Soft Drinks, Aerated) lunch /Dinner all over Pay & Eat (if any outside the package).
- Jeep/Cab rent ( if any )
- Fuel of personal vehicle /Jeep.
- Any damage/fine/ cost.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, e etc.
- Extra guide fee, Camera & Video fee ,Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone
|Your Own 4×4 SUV||36500 per Head|
|Kids 7-14 year||50% of cost|
|Hire SUV (4 Seat Sharing)||43500 per Head|
|Hire 4×4 SUV ( Self Drive Gypsy ) Fuel Extra||79500 per Head|
Govt GST extra around 5%
- 1,Manali ;- Manali Alley or Similar with (Breakfast)
- 2,Jispa ;- Jispa Juerney Deluxe Camps or Similar with (Breakfast and Dinner)
- 3,Leh ;- Mahey /Ladakh Retreat or Similar with ( Breakfast and Dinner)
- 4,Leh ;- Mahey /Ladakh Retreat or Similar with ( Breakfast)
- 5,Nubra Valley;- Karma Inn or Royal Rider Camp with (Breakfast and Dinner)
- 6,Pangong Tso ;- Water Mark or Similar with ( Breakfast and Dinner)
- 7,Hanle ;- Swiss Deluxe Camp ( Breakfast and Dinner)
- 8,Tso kar Lake ;- Tso kar Swiss Camp or Similar( Breakfast and Dinner)
- 9,Sissu ;- Tirwani Hotel or Similar ( Breakfast and Dinner)
Cost for foreign nationals
Contact us for updated packages