AT THE EDGE OF WORLD!
Testing Man and his/her Machine.
Group Size: Minimum 5 SUV or Jeep Maximum 15 with 2 to 5 person sharing per Jeep.
– 2 lakes of world highest plato
– 9 passes ( Cross world highest passes )
– 3 world’s highest passes… all in one round trip !!
Day 1: Manali to Jispa:-
We start our journey from Manali (at Around 3am ) to Leh stopping at Jispa for a night. We shall cross Rohtang Pass (3978 m), top up our fuel tanks for next350km At TANDI , and reach Keylong (at 3359mts).Upon arrival at Jispa, we check in at our camp site set up next to a river, and camp overnight on Bhaga river bank.
Day 2: Jispa tp Tso kar
Post breakfast we check out and drive to Tso-Kar. Today we cross Baralacha Pass (4890m), Sarchu (4253 m), the border of the states of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Through 21 Gata loops, then Nakeela and Lachangla Pass at 16,617 ft. We reach Pang or through Skyangchu Thang (The biggest and highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms) and a 6-7 km off road sand drive to Tso-Kar lake and camp overnight there.
Day 3: Tso kar –Leh (3506m/155 kms)
After breakfast we shall do a round trip to Tso Kar lake and pass through Skyangchu Thang ( biggest and highest sand plateau on Earth, stretching 42 kms). Tanglang la pass (17,585ft). Upon arrival at Leh, we shall check in at hotel/ Guest house
Day 4: Rest Day:
Complete day for rest and check-up of jeeps. Evening visit to Leh Market & Shanti Stupa. Excursion to Leh Monasteries
We proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey: the ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey: an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Hemis Gompa: the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, and Stok Palace & Sindhu Ghat. Overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 5: Leh to Pangong Lake way Chushul (260kms)
Some serious attitude for some serious altitude would be the need for this day! It’s time to cross the truly breath taking 5,360mts high Chang-La Pass and follow a rough mountain road to the luminous blue-green magic of Pangong Lake. We’ll spend the night in basic camps with a spectacular lake view.
Day 6: Pangong to Hunder (250kms)
Time for some double-pass action! After crossing the Chang-La Pass, we’ll descend into Shakti Valley. From there we have a steep climb for the recently opened road leading up to Wari-La Pass at 5,300mts will demand our undivided attention. Cresting the pass, it’s a wild ride down into the vast, arid expanse of Nubra Valley, where we’ll visit the ancient, remote Diskit Monastery. Today’s destination is Hunder, an oasis where we will have dinner and spend the night in the Guest House /camps with its cozy garden.
Day 7: Nubra (Hunder) to Leh (130km)
The summit! It’s time to face the world’s highest motorable road, the Khardungla Pass (18,380 ft!!). After traversing through the road, we’ll return to our headquarters in Leh. The afternoon is free to relax or shop, or visit the Shanti Stupa at sunset. Dinner will be served at the best Tibetan place.
Day 8: Rest day where you can explore the markets of Leh.
Day 9:- Leh to Sarchu (255km).
Post breakfast we check out of the guest house and proceed towards Sarchu, enroute we stop at Tanglangla pass, the second highest motorable pass in the world at 5350m. Overnight stopover at Sarchu (4253m), border of the states of Himachal Pradesh (Lahaul) and Jammu & Kashmir (Ladakh). Upon arrival in Sarchu we check in at our tented campsite for overnight stay.
Day 10:- Sarchu to Manali, (222km)
We’l leave for Manali by early Morning, Breakfast at Bharatpur, and cross Baralacha Pass (16020 ft), Then we enter the Lahaul Valley and break at Keylong for lunch, Pass by Koksar, Tandi (Where Chandra River Meets Bhaga River), Cross Rohtang Pass (13050 ft). Evening Tea Break at Marhi. We’ll be reaching Manali – the end of our JEEP/SUV tour – in the late afternoon.
Registration Fee (Compulsory):
– 15000/- (Jeep / SUV with cover 2 person)
– Additional person/child – 2500/-
Registration fee includes:
- Booking (Unpaid) of 9 Nights /10 Days accommodation on twin sharing basis or single depending on your discretion/budget in standard rooms or tents
- Guidance to best places for all Meals.
- Inner line permits to restricted/protected areas.
- Monument & Museum entrance fees.
Medical & Mechanical backup vehicle with O2 & AMS pack.
Registration fee excludes:
- Pay as per your taste.
- Jeep rent and Fuel.
- Any Kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals, starters etc.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
Any Kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, soft drinks, Aerated)
- Extra guide fee, Camera & Video fee, Boat and rope trolley fee.
We have an add-on package of INR60,000/- for two persons for 10 days/9 nights.
This ad-on package includes:
– 9 Nights /10 Days accommodation on twin sharing basis in standard rooms & tents paid by you.
– All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), but Lunch/Dinner NOT in major towns where people prefer to have different platters according to their personal tastes.
– For each additional person beyond two, the food and stay (on twin sharing basis) charges will be INR30,000/- for 10 days / 9 nights.