Ladakh needs no introduction. The de-facto synonym for adventure in India, Ladakh has been at the top of everyone’s go-to list. Rated as a top-class adventure and travel destination, Ladakh has something for everyone. From the highest motorable roads to the deepest lakes in the country. The Srinagar-Leh road and the Manali-Leh roads are one of the most challenging routes in the world that offer breathtaking views at each turn. You might run out of space on your memory card, but the majesty of the vistas of Ladakh is endless. Jeeps are the de-facto mode of travel. Our powerful and comfortable 4×4 jeeps ensure that your ride is comfortable and safe.
Relatively unknown to most people until 2005, Zanskar is a gem hidden far from the maddening crowds elsewhere. The people of the Zanskar valley are a happy and helpful bunch. Unspoiled by the crowds that throng Leh and other better known areas in Ladakh, Zanskar is a world in its own. With its distinct topography, sparse population and nearly no roads anywhere, Zanskar is a slice of heaven for any thrill seeker. A 4×4 jeep tour through the Zanskar valley gives you an experience to remember. See the majestic Drang-Durang glacier from the top of the Pensi-la pass. Get a birds-eye view of the world from the top of the Citadel at Zangla! Zanskar will change the way you look at off-road tours. With a challenging, remote, stark and bleakly populated terrain, Zanskar has loads to offer to even the pickiest adventure junkie.
Take this exhilarating trip best experienced with friends and family in a comfortable and powerful 4×4 jeep!
Group Size: 5 to 10 per group, first come first served.
Total Distance Covered: 2000- 2200 km.
Average altitude: 13,500ft
Maximum altitude attained: 18,500ft
Terrain: Challenging, but safe.
Thrill level: Extreme
Day 1: Chandigarh to Patnitop
Day 2: Patnitop to Srinagar
Day 3: Srinagar to Kargil
Day 4: Kargil to Rangdum
Day 5: Rangdum to Padum (Attraction Drang-Drum Glacier)
Day 6: Stay in Padum and local sightseeing
Day 7: Padum to Parakachik
Day 8: Parakchik to Lamayaru
Day 9: Lamayaru to Leh
Day 10: leh local sightseeing
Day 11: Leh to Nubra valley –Via Khardungla
Day 12: Nubra to Pangong
Day 13: Pangong to Tso-Morari
Day 14: Tso morari to Sarchu
Day 15: Sarchu to Manali
All our packages come with:
- All Nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis in standard rooms & tents (Patnitop to Manali).
- Meals: (Breakfast & Dinner), but Dinner NOT in major towns (Patanitop/Srinagar/Padum/Leh/Manali ) where you may prefer to have food of your liking.
- Inner line permits to restricted/protected areas.
- Monument & Museum entrance fees
- Medical & Mechanical backup vehicle with O2 & AMS pack.
Our packages do not include::
- JEEP booking cost/Rent/Fuel/Security Deposit.
- Extra luggage care vehicle cost shall be shared by group, as per requirement.
- Pay for lunch as per need.
- Any Kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals, starters.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, soft drinks).
- Extra guide fee, Camera & Video fee, Boat and rope trolley fee.
Cost for Indian nationals:
Contact us for updated packages
Cost for foreign nationals
Contact us for updated packages