Bhutan Festivals Tour
TRIP DATE :
FEBRUARY TO NOVEMBER
TOTAL DISTANCE :
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY :
Challenging, But safe
12 TO 35
STAY TYPE :
Home stay / Guest House
MAX ALTITUDE :
The only Buddhist Himalayan kingdom in existence, Bhutan is one of the happiest places in the world. With more than 20 peaks towering 7,000 meters over sea level, subtropical forests and alpine landscapes, this country is the go-to place for Adrenalin junkies, adventure seekers, mountaineers and those who wish to relax and spend some time in a quiet, tranquil region. The land of the Dragon, shrouded in mist and mysteries is on nearly everyone’s bucket list. Bhutan is best experienced on a Motorcycle. Our adventurous Bhutan Bike tour takes you on an adventure motorcycle tour through this amazing country.
A trip on a bike through this wonderful and happy country where the GNP was renamed to GNH or Gross National Happiness can be nothing short of magical. Although Bhutan opened for tourism as late as 1974, the annual influx of tourists is rather low. A constitutional monarchy since 2008, Bhutan is a fiercely independent land. This is one of the few countries in the world that has never been colonized.
You will feel as if you’ve been transported back in time. Bhutan maintains its traditions and customs and that shows in the country’s architecture and prevalent dressing style of the Drukpas.
From the Tiger’s Nest monastery in Paro to the busy streets of Thimphu, this country is amazing, magical and as we told you earlier, happy!
Join us for a spellbinding journey on two wheels through the land of the dragon as we take you from breathtaking valleys to mountain hugging monasteries to alpine meadows that dot this land! Enjoy the winding roads, the crisp mountain air and Bhutan’s amazing landscape as we ride through and explore this magical country on a motorcycle.
Our adventurous Bhutan bike tour offers the amalgamation of touristic hot-spots with hidden regions we introduce you to on this road trip. Our experienced guides help you in every step of the way to ensure that you have an unforgettable experience.
Here are some of the highlights of the trip!
- Visit the Tiger’s Nest Monastery at Paro
- See the Trongsa Dzong
- Sightseeing in Thimphu
- Visit the amazing Haa valley
- Visit the Punakha Dzong
- Cross the majestic and breahtaking Chele-la pass
- Visit Bumthang, the historical center of Bhutan
- See the Gangkar Phuensum, the tallest mountain in Bhutan
- Ride through the the most amazing and dramatic landscapes in the world.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at good 3* Hotel,Guest House & Luxury tents.
- Visas and All Border Crossing Permits(For Foreign Nationals)
- All meals (Breakfast , lunch and Dinner) for all days .
- Guidance to best places for Meals, if outside the stay venue.
- Backup Vehical
- Experienced Guide/Road captain
- Border entry fee with all Inner line permits to Restricted / Protected Areas.
- Experienced Mechanic with spare parts.( for Motorcycle Riders)
- Medical backup: An experienced doctor or Medical Assistance accompanies you on the trip. With Oxygen (O2) & AMS pack available.
- Stickers & Tshirt for your Jeep, Motorcycle, Helmet & More.
- All trip photos/Video.
- Things to carry list with Map.
- Royal Enfield 500 cc / Himalayan 410cc Bike / SUV for trip.
- Pick and Drop from Airport (for the entire group in one go)
- Extra days (we will manage or book your stay for you)
- Extra food Like starters/liquor.
- Domestic Air flight ticket (We can assist you in booking).
- Any damage/fine will be chargeable.
- Any expenses of personal nature or optional tours.
- Extra guide fee, camera & video fee ,tips, insurance, laundry and phone
Cost for foreign nationals
Rider: USD 3350
Pillion: USD 3155